Leave a Message To Me

Thursday, April 21, 2011

The Old woman who does not like me (Part2)

This is the old woman (Margaret); clear and shocking, but at the same time vague and blurred. She gives you the impression that there are many things taking place under the surface. She also gives you impression that she knows everything. She is peaceful and very calm, but strict to the point the she brutality extract her rights from you. In spite the fact that she passed seventy countless years ago;she is still burning enthusiasm and active. For example, she is still perseverance to walk the morning for a full hour each day, and likes watering her garden every morning by herself. She actually does everything by herself such as shopping, cooking, washing clothes, and other works that it may not be possible to a woman half her age. Margaret calls younger women the "take-aways" generation. 


Where your imagination takes you, O unhappy boy?, So the old woman suddenly asks me.


I shall answer: I am still stuck with your last question, I am still primitive in dealings with others, and the instinct for survival still in control of my decisions and my actions. People for me are still either friends or enemies. 


the old woman tells me: the truth is that most people fall between these two labels, they actually swing between them. There are no permanent friends or permanent enemies. 


I say: you are back to hunt your favorite color, painting the world in gray


she answers : gray is the absolute true, a dominant color in life, where white and black are only an optical illusion and very harmful. 


I say: Do you really think that there is absolute truth in this world?. 


she answered without hesitation: Yes ... money. Money is the main driver of events in this universe, for which actual plans are made,hatched plots, and shed blood!!. 


I say: you are living for money, then?. 


She answered: I can say I can not live without it. 


I am lost in my thoughts again thinking : Oh God how I envy this old woman and the presence of her mental clarity and fiery, she does not even need to think about the answer to any questions I asked her about the beliefs and the way of understanding life and the definition of the world . She uses a few words, but large in its meaning. Oh God, I need these words in my life. In all my social surround which I lived in more than quarter of a century, I  was forced to call things by soft titles so I do not seem defiantly disobedient and do not hurt the pride of the conservative society. 


How can this old widow only become clear with the pattern of her life? How can she be confident of her own for this. And how she can permit those convictions in front of strangers without fear of any consequences? But how can anyone in the world be confident of of knowing what they want and what they need!!!(Continued)






I am loving in it!!

0 comments: