Leave a Message To Me

Thursday, May 20, 2010

The Power Of Paint

I was surfing the net and I came across this interesting quote by Roman philosopher Plautus: “A woman without paint is like food without salt”. Actually it is kind true.

I am without a doubt against relating beauty to looks alone, but I do believe in the power of makeup, and have to admit that makeup -”paint”- does work its magic on making a very average woman looks like a hot movie star.

Most of us ,men, are attracted to “painted” women, we don’t care what’s underneath all those layers of colors, as long as she looks “hot”. We love it this way.

And that’s why I said that Plautus got it right, I find this quote really interesting, mind-provoking, and funny in a way.

1 comments:

Mat said...

lol,, nice thoughts ,, yet,, we always need to know woman from inside