Leave a Message To Me

Monday, July 26, 2010







The Best Things in My Life

  1. A hot shower.
  2. No lines at Tim Hortens.
  3. Getting mail.
  4. Taking a drive on a pretty road.
  5. Lying in bed listening to the rain outside.
  6. Hot towels out of the dryer.
  7. Finding the sweater I wanted on sale for half price.
  8. Chocolate milkshake.
  9. A long distance phone call.
  10. A bubble bath
  11. Fixing the bugs on my software programs
  12. A good conversation
  13. The beach.
  14. Finding a $20 bill in my coat from last winter.
  15. Having someone telling me that i am doing a great job
  16. Laughing at an inside joke.
  17. Accidentally overhearing someone say something nice about me
  18. Waking up and realizing I still have a few hours left to sleep.
  19. Making new friends or spending time with old ones.
  20. Late night talks with my roommate that keep me from sleeping.
  21. White Hot chocolate.
  22. Road trips with some fun friends.
  23. Going to a really good concert.
  24. Winning a really competitive game.
  25. Running into an old friend and realizing that some things (good or bad) never change.
  26. Watching the sunrise.
  27. Getting out of bed every morning and thanking God for another beautiful day.


0 comments: